Haeder Blog Dec 12
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo lyrics_zps43697d5a.png Photobucket

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

JYJ : JaeJoong Relationship Confession


"He wanted to be in a relationship"
Omg... i'm totally sure a lot of fangirl will lost their mind if Jaejoong really be in relationship and fully envy to the lucky girl. Trust me. Anyway, that is Jaejoong confession during a recent broadcast of 'Choi Kang Hee's Night Flight'

He stated, “I wanted to walk the streets of Myungdong on Christmas day, but I haven’t had the chance to since my debut. I also want to date and be in a relationship, but haven’t gotten the chance to do that either.

When Choi Kang Hee asked, Would you make your relationship open to the public?Jaejoong humorously replied, If it’s with you, it would be fine.

Choi Kang Hee jokingly replied, Then you can walk the streets with me. I’ll walk with you. I’ll even let you use a free pass.


As a fans, i think we should support him in whatever he decide to do. If he really ready to be in relationship, why not. I know it's heart breaking, trust me but he also human right. It's human nature to be love and to be in love. He fully open his heart and give warm smile to us/fans since his debut so for his personal side, just support him without any reason.
Credit : allkpop
Source + Image: nate 
Shared by : sph_mirahara

0 Br!LL!anT !DeA:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...