Haeder Blog Dec 12
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo lyrics_zps43697d5a.png Photobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally, Jaejoong Twitter Update!!!

 Welcome back my sunshine!! 
[TRANS] I thought i was the strongest of all, but i feel embarrassed at myself that simply fell into a miserable state and crumbled apart endlessly and feel sorry to the many people who cheered me on... During the time that i revert back into my old self, i thought about many things. Although it's said that pain is a part of youth... i think it would also be nice if we could have more time to be hurt...


[TRANS] I am preparing to return

Credit : @mjjeje
Trans : @AllRisedXiahtic
Shared by : sph_mirahara

0 Br!LL!anT !DeA:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...